Sunday 15 November 2015

Busy busy...

Life is so fast paced.

In a blink of an eye, I have already completed all my modules and am left with my internship before I am able to graduate.

I feel kind of bad to have neglected this blog for the last few months as I had been busy with camp planning and execution, travelling overseas to Sri Lanka for a short mission trip, then travelling on a short trip with my family to the land down under...

Lately, I have been busy with my internship. Working as an front end developer intern, I have to get used to working overtime quite frequently. However, it is not something I dread doing or complain about. Reason being that, as I work overtime, I get to wrap up my tasks for the day and not carry anything forward to the next day, and face the problem of having to pick up momentum all over again. Usually, when I get home, I will have a late dinner, wash up, and then crash on my bed. But it is all part of the experience. Work-life balance is kind of still there, depending on how time is planned, or what kind of activities I choose to take part in. Overall, it has been a pretty fun and interesting experience, and I can only imagine it being more fun as the year (and my internship) draws to an end.

There are actually many other things which I wish to do as well. Sometimes I overwhelm myself thinking about the things I want to do. However, I guess I got to start somewhere...

Here's a heads-up, I know that this blog has been live for only a short period of time... and it has not really been updated, but I may migrate to another blogging platform in the near future. But until all is set up and done, stay tuned for more updates on this blog...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment